Saturday, May 17, 2008

Finally...

So many things happened this year... Don't even know where to start.

I got into Nanyang Polytechnic! And into the Digital Media Design Course! Make a lot of friends... The first impression I have about them was that they were very quiet but now they are talkative... Make fun of my name etc...
School is... tiring. So many modules homework keep piling up. I think I enjoy most is the Visual Audio.
Oh, and I join the String Assembly. Currently learning violin...

It is great to be able to meet up with my best friends even though we are from different school/course. Have a number of interesting incidents. (Can go to my friend's blog to check it up... http://unheardvoice.wordpress.com/)

X-29 was my last camp in youth before I transferred to the tertiary service. Though I miss the people in Yhope, but I enjoy the time I have with my new unit. They are super funny. Not long after I join their group, there is a camp at Golden Mile. Very different from the Youth camps but learn a lot from this camp.

This year is a dangerous stage for my spiritual walk with God. Polytechnic schedule is different from high school lifestyle and I couldn't adapt it very well yet. However, recently, I read my blog and felt refreshed after that. (Blog really helps you to recall what you have learn) Lord, I really want to get closer to you despite all the situation happened now. Teach me to be more self-controlled with my thoughts and actions. Amen.

Today's verse: Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah... Psalm 95:7-8)

No comments: