Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sad or happy?

This is my first post for the year 2008... and here am I talking about my 'O' Level result.

I am not sure whether I should feel sad or happy. Happy is because the result is good but the sad part is my accounts didn't do very well and the total mark is not what I really want. (Well, at least, it was not very worse.) However, I know that I will get this total result.

In the middle of the holiday, I had two dreams. One was me getting a 14 points while the other is 16 points. So I was not very shocked when I got the result. Thank God for helping me so much to keep me calm and also for not getting a worse result. It strengths my faith after this experience.

Hopefully, I will be able to get to my course that I want. Wherever it is, it will be God's choice and follow his plans.

Today's verse: Has his promise failed for all time?... Psalm 77:8b

1 comment:

elise said...

hahah. God already has a plan for you. :) dun worry.