Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The 'Past'

Haiz... didn't get the chance to post it until now...

Anyway, I got my prelim results back!!! Slightly disappointed with my Amaths and Chinese but I'm glad that I did my best and got a reasonable results.

Last Wednesday, Elise and I went to shop in Central. Elise didn't get what she wants and in the end, I was the one buying (which was not supposed to... I'm broke.) a pair of sandals. My previous pair of slippers had injured my feet. It was bought recently and therefore I didn't want to buy a new pair at first coz I might get a wrong choice. Elize asked me to buy it and also pray about it. I did and in the end, the sandals are comfortable.

When I returned home at night, Ona messaged me and asked for shepherding!! I was so happy when I read it. It was the first time she asked it. Since I did not know Ona well as she was my new sheep, we talked about one another the next day. It was interesting and challenging because we really have different personality and lifestyle. But I'm glad that it was an eventful time. After that, I met with Gerlyn to find a new spectacle for myself. Thank God for her! Even though she was very tired after her lesson, she was still willing to accompany me.

Last Saturday was my graduation photo-taking day. It was early in the morning but everyone was having a great time. We had to dress all white and took lots of photos. My friends kept saying that I look a lot like my mother. I guessed it was because I wore a long skirt and a pair of high heels which is what my mother usually wear. After the photo-taking, Gerlyn, Melody, Ay Tyng and I decided to go out and at the same time find a suitable spectacle which I could not find on Wednesday. It was strange to wear all white so I had prepared a new shirt. (anyway, I was going to service later.) In the end, my eldest sister also joined in and we had bought it.

After service, what I learn most is 'Leaders accept responsibility, Loses make excuses.' We have to serving God willingly and not half-heartedly.

Last Sunday, I had bought my Piano Grade 8 books. It was so difficult! I can't believe I am going to play this. During the free time, I went to check some of the Christian names. Recently, my eldest sister had found one, 'Viven' which means alive. I found this interesting and search one for myself. Since my name was hard to pronounce for some people, why not try it? In the end, I found two, Ansel - with divine protection and Vera - truth. I still could not decide.

This morning, I did not know what had came over me but I had the urge to write a song for God. I jotted down some phrases in my notebook. Wow... can't wait to see my final production.

Today's verse: My heart says of you, "Seek his face!"... Psalm 27:8

1 comment:

elise said...

hey! Glad the shoes are comfortable for you. :) sorry for the late comment tho. heh. Btw, I think Ansel is a unique name!