Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Long Week

Finally, prelim was over! Really thank God for helping me through this tough period. Without him, I think I will be too stress up. On the last day of prelim, my cg went to Novena to 'celebrate'. It was very tiring after the long walk in the shopping mall.

Yesterday is my church anniversary! I love this message. Don't depend on limitation. Focus on God as everything is possible through him.
After the anniversary, I felt sick. I guessed it must be because of the coldness in the Marquee.(The air conditional was blowing directly at him.) I was so tired when I reach home. I prayed to God that he will heal me as I want to go for the Jump conference the next day.

Today morning, I was feeling a bit better but I was still having a slight fever and a backache. I didn't dare to tell my mother as I know that she would not allow me to go. (The conference was in the morning. She would make a big fuss over it. Anyway, she don't really understand english so it is safe to write down.) Not letting my mum knew I was sick, I went early for the registration. Fanny was surprised to see me so early. I was the only one in my cg to attend this course but luckily, I was not alone as my brother's cg was there.

The conference was good and I learn quite a few things from the second lesson. One of the things is that during choosing of songs for cg, play them to see whether it helps you to encounter God. This is a good instruction. If you can't encounter with God, what's more having the cg member to encounter God.

Before the lunch break, I was slightly distracted as the backache became worse and I was feeling very warm. I kept praying to God to heal me. After the lunch break, I suddenly became much better. God had answered my prayer. I was more attentive than before during the workshop. At night, my previous shepherd, Joanne, messaged me to pray for me. Somehow, the news of my sickness spread to her. Thank God for her caring heart.

I received a message yesterday night from my piano teaching that I pass my Grade 7 practical exam. Yay, I am now officially grade 8! (Praise the Lord!) Now I don't have to worry too much about piano exam and focus on study. Can't wait for the 'O' Level to end. (so that I can be committed to other thing.)

Today's verse: It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect...Psalm 18:32

No comments: