Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happening...

Oh, last Thursday, we have sheep appreciation for Elise's birthday celebration. I had met Angela and Wei Ting on the night before to discuss about the plan. Through this time, I have come to know her more. On the night, I brought Elise to eat steamboat where the rest of the people were waiting. (I had called her for shepherding so it is a surprise.) We had a good fellowship after that.

I am thankful for this camp, X29. I feel so refreshed after the camp as God provide me a newfound energy in me. Because God is powerful, all-knowing and ever presence, I will have the courage to step forward and be courageous to do big things for him. This is also how I can grow spiritually. God is bigger that all problems. Knowing the fact that God will provide a solution that will bring me out of the problems. This is how victory will be achieve.

I have made a small vow to the Lord:
I am really grateful to have you in my life
as you have shown me the light in my darkness.
I will love you more and more
through the days of my life.
I will serve you wholeheartedly and will not stray from you.
This I promise you.

Today's verse: And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it... 1 Corinthians 10:13

No comments: