Saturday, December 1, 2007

Finally...

WFL and Church camp is coming soon! I am attending the Fruit of the spirit session and is hoping that this course will be able to help me to increase joy, love, peace, kindness, faithfulness, goodness and gentleness and improve self-control and patience. Church camp is also something to look forward of and this time, I do not need to study at night like I did for the June camp :P.

Now I am attending drawing lesson which i had started yesterday. It was interesting and with the help of the Japanese teacher(I have a hard time understanding her.), I could not believe that I am able to do a good piece of work for my first lesson. I also resume my keyboard lesson and hopefully improve my skills to bring the people to voice out their hearts to the presence of God.

Yesterday's prayer meet was good! After the end of the PM, my heart was so at rest. Last few days, I was feeling so dead. Thank God that God refresh my heart.

Today's verse : Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble... Psalm 119:165

No comments: